We are committed to the protection of private information and will not disclose personal data provided by any individual who accesses this website (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) to any third party without consent. Matters related to the protection of personal information by Niki Resort Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) are as follows:
Collection of personal information and purpose
This website can be accessed by the User without the need to reveal any personal information whatsoever. Certain information about the User is retained by the site’s access log, but this contains no information that would identify the User. This information is used for the purpose of statistical analysis regarding usage and maintenance of the site, and will not be used for any other purpose. The User will be asked to register personal information (e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) only when filling out surveys, applying for promotional campaigns, applying for a job or making an inquiry. When requesting the User’s private information under any other circumstance, the Company will make clear to the User the purpose of this request as well as the ways in which the information will be used.
Use of personal information
Use of information supplied by the User is limited to the below instances, unless otherwise specified prior to acquiring said information.
1. Personal information supplied by the User when applying for a job will be used solely in the consideration of the User for the job. Information will not be used for any other purpose without the User’s prior consent. Please note that documents that the User submits as part of the job application process (e.g. resumes and transcripts) will not be returned.
2. Personal information that the User submits when making an inquiry will not be used in any way whatsoever.
Personal information safety management
1. The Company will on occasion keep information submitted by the User for an indefinite period of time.
2. The Company will not share with or disclose to any third party any information that identifies the User, except in the following cases:
･ When the User has granted prior approval and consent.
･ When the information is required for the operation or maintenance of the network system by a subcontractor with which the Company has formed a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
･ When the information is requested by the police, government, or other authority.
･ When laws or civil codes require the provision of such information.
3. Personal information will not be used for any purpose outside of those stated above under the heading “Use of personal information.”
4. Retained data will be protected from external access by a system of safeguards.
6. While there are links on this website to other sites (e.g. of companies, organizations) that the Company considers useful for our customers, the Company accepts absolutely no responsibility for the collection and handling of personal information on any external websites.
Management of personal information
The Company will make every effort to continuously strengthen the security of this website, and mitigate any occurrence of damage, loss, falsification, unauthorized access and external disclosure, by encouraging employees to rigorously manage the User’s personal information.
Viewing, amending and deleting personal information
By contacting the Company via the telephone number listed below, the User may request to view, amend, or delete personal information being retained by the Company. Please note that the User will be asked to provide information that can identify them in order to proceed with the request. Once a request has been made, administrators authorized to access the information will fulfill the User’s request.
Inquiries: Niki Resort Inc. +81 3-3466-5818 (10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)